- The proceedings of this conference will be published in electronic format by Francis and Taylor and will be sent to indexing services such as Scopus, WoS/Clarivate, EI, and Compendex.
- Two years after publication the works will be published in OnePetro online library in https://onepetro.org/.
- Each paper needs the registration of at least one author.
- Papers should be 6 pages long.
- Abstracts (max. 400 words) are sent by the authors through ConfTool system before June 30th, 2023.
- The scientific committee or Eurock 2024 will analyse and accept (or reject) the abstracts by September 15th, 2023.
- The authors of accepted abstracts will submit through ConfTool system their six-pages full papers before November 30th, 2023 using the template that will be available in due time.
- The authors will be informed of the result of the review process by the end of January 2024.
- Authors will submit the final revised paper to the same platform before the end of February 2024.